Sunday, November 24, 2013

Planning ahead

Exam time is upon me, again. Seems to always happen around this time of year.
In a way to put off the studying I make plans for after Christmas.
There are two important thing to keep in mind.
1. What kind of class schedule do I have? Need to know now to start planning daycare and volunteer times.
2. I have to hand in my final project to graduate.  That is 30 pages - YIKES! The options that I considered were translation, since I have experience with it now and that would save a lot of time OR write about the migration of Icelanders to Kanada and the building of Little Iceland in Manitoba.
Solutions:
1. Good news, I have class only 3 days a week. I am free Wednesday and Friday. I only have one early day a week, Monday, and that will only be a problem every 4th week. I am also done by 1 everyday so that means I can keep Leópolds play school hours short, saving me a bunch of money.
2. I think I will go with the project in history instead of translation. It will be much more work, but I think it will be fun and I will enjoy reading about it.
Now that is enough study break. Back to the books for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment