Friday, November 15, 2013

Out in the country

I am actually taking a break from the books to write a little blog post.
You see, I have not died, I am just drowning in written assignments that have been piling up for some time.
Last week being the last week of school, a lot of things need to be handed in very soon.
And everyone at home keeps getting sick! First me, then Leópold, then Stefán. We all had a cold type thing, fever, cough, I even got antibiotics. Yuck. Worse, Leópold was in emergency room because he was having breathing problems, so he got steroids.
Then I get better. Leópold gets better. Stefán is still home sick when Leópold gets a flu and pukes all over the place. Same night, Kasper starts puking. Seriously, I would give myself a hard time about the apparent lack of vitamin C in our diet, but the school have been empty. This is happening all over the place.
Now, finally, everyone seems to be feeling better, but I had to leave the house. I have to finish this stuff in a quiet place with no distractions.
So, I came out to Inga and Roberts place. I am in the spare house, alone, surrounded by books and feeling very productive. If all goes well I should be up to speed for Sunday or Monday.
Davíð is home with all the boys alone.
That being said, I am not working tomorrow, but Davíð is going in for me!
Do I have the best husband or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment