Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Rice Pudding

I made rice dinner for dinner tonight, despite the fact that my oldest son hates it. The dinner choices are limited these days. So rice pudding it is, although I added the raisins last, after I had removed Kasper's share = making the meal more bearable for him.
I got the recipe online here  and am very happy with it. After a few small modifications like using rice cream in place of milk we had an amazingly healthy for everyone meal. And it only actually took 40 min, start to finish. I don't know why these other recipes make it sound so long to cook.
It was even considerably cheap at less then a thousand kronor to feed all 5 of us.
At this success rate - I would give it 4,5 out of 5 stars, I think this will be a weekly meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment