Friday, March 04, 2011

Sounds tastey to me

I often tell the kids off if they come home from school hungry, after all they should have eaten more lunch at school, right? I did pay for this food already, and look at this menu and lick your lips:
Matseðill: 7.-11.mars   March 7-11
Mánudagur Monday - Homemade fishballs with rice and curry sauce
Bolludagur:Heimalagaðar fiskbollur með hrísgrjónum og karrýsósu
Þriðjudagur Tuesday - Salted meat and beans, in the same pot
Sprengidagur: Saltkjöt og baunir- allt í einum potti
Miðvikudagur Wednesday - Blended meat with Spaghetti and bread
Öskudagur: Hakk og spagettí ásamt brauði
Fimmtudagur  Thursday - Nightsalted?? fish with rye bread, butter and potatoes
Nætursaltaður fiskur með rúgbrauði, smjöri og kartöflum
Föstudagur Friday - Oatmeal with liver sausage, bread and cheese
Grjónagrautur , lifrapylsa og brauð með osti.
Grænmetis- og ávaxtabar er í boði á hverjum degi :) Vegetables and Fruit everyday!

I hate to admit it, but I think I would try to wait until I got home to eat too.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to my maxicards collections,
    http://gulfmannmaxicard.blogspot.com
    let me know your comments,
    also welcome for postcards exchange.

    ReplyDelete