Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Big Question?

Is this your Spiderman shirt?

Why was it at the playground?

While I should say that I am grateful to have come across the shirt, clothing being as incredibly expensive as they are here,and me just taking the baby and dog out for a walk, finding it.

It is Stefán's shirt.

And it is cold out.
Must have been near zero today.

So what would make you take off your shirt while playing out in the cold?
Maybe he started to feel a little warm from all the running around?
Maybe brought the shirt out as some sort of game, like a cape?
I actually just don't know, and Stefán acts like he doesn't understand me when I try to ask him.
He actually might not understand, his English comprehension seems to be getting worse every year.
But I think I might have to spend more time walking around the playgrounds and keeping an eye out for clothing that has mysteriously left our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment