Monday, June 07, 2010

Not yet

Tomorrow is my birthday, I am turning 29. Old enough, but not as old as Stefán is telling people I am.
I told the boys that my birthday is tomorrow and Stefán asked me again how old I was, I told him.
Not 10 minutes later he was over heard telling a friend that I was 38, turning 39. He also insists that I am older then all his friends parents.
I even heard Einar try to correct him because his mom corrected him when Stefán was telling everyone I was 40.
I am not sure why he is such a hurry to see me get older, maybe there is something cool about about having an older mom. I just dont know.
But I am not turning 39 yet, just 29,
good enough for me .

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:35 PM

    Ko-Leen
    Age is only a number in my opinion, it how old you feel inside that matters, So Stay Golden, and you will never think of it,

    I have people tell me I look any where between 17 and 23, But when I speak I am often thought to be around 27 to 30 years of age it usually depends on what I am talking about

    Tye

    ReplyDelete