Sunday, May 02, 2010

Not my favorite surfers

Today I said goodbye to 4 couchsurfers that stayed with us over the weekend.

They were from Poland but have been living in Iceland for nearly a year.

Now I have to say that they were not really bad or anything, just not nice.

They showed up very late at night, stayed up drinking wine, hardly talked to us, laughed when Kasper asked then if one could help him with something on his play station, helped themselves to tea, went through my book shelf and basically treated the house like there own, while ignoring the people who actually live here.

Probably nice people, but guess they do not understand what couchsurfing is about.

Most guests contribute in some way, by making us a meal, doing housework or even just taking the dog for a walk, but not these ones.

Now I need to leave a reference and I am not sure what to say. I don't want to be negative, but...

Like Davíð says, They came, they stayed, they left. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment