Monday, December 31, 2007

The start of some real insanity

New Years is coming and the noise is already a little overwhelming.

This year I am taking it off.

Imagine the laughs when I answered what I was doing this New Years with 'catching up on laundry'.

But it is true, and a brilliant idea I think. With 6 families using one washer, it is always a battle to get your laundry done. But tonight, only I am interested in laundry. Everyone else is too busy trying to set them selves on fire with fireworks and drinking themselves stupid.

The washer and I are finally alone.

Around the city, pets are having panic attacks and have been for days. The fireworks never seem to take a break.

People that planned ahead got some sedatives, from the veterinarian, for the poor animal. We just sent ours out to Davíð's parents after she stopped sleeping.

Davíð took the boys out to his parents, they are all sleeping over.

I am really alone, and I love it!

And Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment