Thursday, March 29, 2007

Yuck!

I seem to have gotten a sinus infection. I feel horrible and disgusting. I can not breath through my nose, my throat is full of crap and my entire face hurts.

I called the doctors office, but for some reason they would not let me make a regular appointment for today or tomorrow. The receptionist told me that because I do not have a regular doctor I can only go into an after hours clinic, I can call in the morning to get an appointment for tomorrow night. I tried telling her I had been in during the day before, but it did not go so well.

So tomorrow night I can spend a small fortune to get to see a Doctor, just to get a prescription so I can spend some more money.

I am too excited.

I might have to take a nap for this.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:30 PM

    Ko-Leen, I certainly hope that you were given the meds you need and that you will soon be feeling better!! Sinus infections are horrendous! I was told that your union and/or possibly the International House might know what your rights are when it comes to health issues. It might pay to talk with both of them, or ask someone fluent in Icelandic to talk for you. I personally think you've been given a raw deal!!

    ReplyDelete