Monday, February 12, 2007

Mega Week

Finally Mega week, from Domino's, is with us again. Pizza that is still expensive but not so much as to bankrupt you.

All the pizzas are only 1090kr, just over 16.00. This is cheap compared to the usual 2300kr to 2600kr a pizza, 33.50 to 39.00...... each pizza!

I admit there is many other places to get pizza that sometimes cost less. But I do not like most of those places.

You can tell pizza is not a very typical Icelandic dish because most places do not do a very good job of it.

So I prefer to stick with something I know, and is consistent, Domino's.

I was raised on franchises. I feel better eating at them.

Anyways....

Because is was 'cheap?' I bought pizza for dinner.

It was great.

* a note: no one actually gets the pizza delivered here. I guess that costs much more, although I do not know how much. I go to pick it up on the bus. The possibility of spending more frightens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment