Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I survived Malfræði 2

I finished the málfræði test today.
I have been finding these the most scary. Probably thanks to a lack of grammar background in my own language.
But I am sure I passed. Pretty sure that is.
I practiced the old exams so many times that I had actually managed to mesmerize them and while today's test was not exactly the same, there was a few questions that were, so I know I got those right.
Now I am mentally exhausted, drained, my head is killing me, so off to bed I go. I am going to need a good nights sleep because tomorrow is back to the books. Friday is that last one.
Saturday I rest my mind with some cartoons in English.
I should also mention that I am getting a little ansi with my teachers who do not post the marks! I did one test 2 weeks ago tomorrow, and still no mark. How am I supposed to sleep with this kind of anxiousness?

No comments:

Post a Comment