Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Why don't we ask the kids

Tomorrow, an Icelandic filmmaker, Sigurður Hallmar Magnússon, will be at our local elementary school to interview kids. I hear he wants to hear how they feel about the economic crisis or how they feel it effects them.

I have given my permission for Stefán to be interviewed, although I doubt he will have that much to say about it.
I do not think Stefán has really even noticed a crisis because we were not big gainers in the boom years, we did not have a lot to lose during the crash.

In fact, with it going on three years of 'hard times' here in Iceland, I think we are doing OK.

At least thats what I think, but no one is asking me, they are asking the kids and we will see what they have to say.

This is the email I got - in case you read Icelandic. 

Heil og sæl,
á morgun kemur hingað í skólann kvikmyndagerðarmaður, Sigurður  Hallmar Magnússon .Hann er að gera heimildarmynd fyrir franska framleiðendur í tengslum við kreppuna. Sigurður Hallmar er búsettur í Frakklandi en er staddur hér á Íslandi núna í tengslum við tökur. Heimildamyndin er byggð á reynslusögum "venjulegs fólks" og á hún að vera einhvers konar "portrettmynd" af landi og þjóð á okkar tímum.
Sigurður Hallmar hefur beðið um leyfi til að taka viðtöl fyrir heimildamyndina við nemendur í 2. og 3. bekk í Háaleitisskóla.
Ef þú ert mótfallin því vitlu þá láta mig vita hið fyrsta.
Kveðjur,
Sigrún kennari.

No comments:

Post a Comment