Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Playground program

There is some sort of program run by the city at the playgrounds. It is open 9-4:30 with lunch break between 12-1. You can drop off your kids at these playgrounds where they have all the toys, bikes and shovels you could need. I might have mentioned it before. Anyways, it is staffed with people to watch the kids and even has a shelter with indoor toys . You can drop off your kids for 3 hours at a time for only 100kr (very cheap, a pop costs twice that). I took the boys there today at 9. Went for coffee and to the international house and relaxed. I picked them up at 12 and they were exhausted! I took them home and they both slept the afternoon away. So I even got a nap! They are going back tomorrow! And the next day and the next day...
What a great way for them to meet kids there age and keep me sane!
Only Kasper starts camp next week so only Stefan will be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment